Celebrate Art at the Orlando International Fringe Festival
Loch Haven Park
Orlando, FL 32803
Fringe Button – $9
10-Pack Ticket – $99
Single Shows – Vary (FREE-$11)
A 14-day festival of all things art, the Orlando International Fringe Festival has been renowned as “Orlando’s most unique cultural experience” for the last 23 years – longer than any Fringe Festival in the United States. Born by artists outside of the mainstream Edinburgh art scene in 1947, the tradition of unique, edgy, and diverse voices gathering as a community of expression has since spread around the world.
A World of Art
In addition to a myriad of music, theater, and dance performances, attendees will also encounter tons of visual art, from photography and painting, to sculpture and mixed media. Best of all, every bit of it’s for sale, with 100% of proceeds going directly to the artists themselves. The same applies to the performances – every penny of ticket sales goes straight to the performers.
* Ages 13 years and older need a $9 Fringe Button to enter event venues.
* Some performances require a separate admission – but never more than $11!
* Be sure to arrive early, as Fringe lines are actually pre-show parties for mingling.
* Plan for parking. There are only 500 free spaces. Otherwise try Florida Hospital.
* Kid’s Fringe is FREE both Saturdays and Sundays, 10am-2pm!
* Bring cash for vendors (and beer!).