Star Wars Weekends – 2014 Dates, Tickets, & Attractions
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
351 S. Studio Dr.
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Weekends, May 16th-June 15th
Ages 3-9 – $88
Ages 10 & up – $94
The Force will be with you when you whisk your family through hyperspace to a Disney World Star Wars Weekend this summer! This year’s festivities are guaranteed to be extra spectacular, with a brand new movie shooting for release next year.
Feel the Force!
For 5 weekends, Disney’s Hollywood Studios theme park transforms into “a galaxy far, far away,” with Disney stars dressed as all your favorite characters, including Mickey as Luke Skywalker, Minnie as Princess Leia, and Goofy as Darth Vader. It’s a Star Wars fan’s dream! Celebrity guest stars will be signing autographs each day, along with special shows, presentations, fireworks, and parades into the night!
Jedi Knight Attractions
Some of this year’s standout sights and attractions include:
* Stormtroopers galore! Starting with two at the door, legions of troopers march through the park all weekend long.
* The ever-feared bounty hunter Boba Fett is on the prowl. You’ve been warned!
* A Grand Motorcade of Star Wars characters and stars travels from the front of the park to the event stage, where celebrity guests meet the crowd.
* The Jedi Training Academy equips aspiring Jedi Knights under the age of 12 with lightsaber skills and mind tricks, in preparation for a battle with Darth Vader himself!
* Darth’s Mall is the perfect place to shop for limited edition Star Wars memorabilia.
* Build-your-own lightsaber, droid, or LEGO sculpture (select weekends).
* Meet and chat with real Star Wars characters, actors, and creators!