The Kissimmee Festival of Festivals is one large event with activities and smaller “festivals” throughout the three-day weekend. There is literally something for everyone.
Wake up to a magestic display of hot air balloons magically floating above, get active in the 5k or 10k race, sit back on the lawn and listen to a band with your favorite beverage, or just walk around and appreciate the work of local artisans. You’re sure to find something to dazzle your senses at the Kissimmee Festival of Festivals.
- The International Balloon Festival -featuring dozens of hot air balloons sailing across the skies
- Formosa Gardens Race Series – Thousands of runners competing in four distinct races that wind through the scenic sights of Kissimmee’s tourism corridor.
- Maingate Food and Wine: Central Florida’s top chefs present culinary delights for visitors, featuring the destination’s finest foods and drinks.
- Maingate Arts and Crafts Festival: Artists and craftsmen will showcase their talents and their creations to purchase and enjoy.
- Osceola Festival of the Stars: Discover an unknown talent as we search for the best musicians in all genres to showcase and entertain our visitors.